REG. EU 679/2016
1 – Source of personal data.
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Reg. 679/2016, we inform you that Erika Gsell’s English Speaking Psychotherapist (hereinafter referred to as english-speaking-psychotherapist.com) treats personal data of interested parties who have voluntarily communicated in person and / or through forms, telephone, fax or e-mail their personal data to our offices.
2- Purpose of the processing of personal data
According to the law indicated, the Data Controller guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
2.1 All personal data communicated by the interested parties are processed for purposes related to:
– administrative procedures relating to the english-speaking-psychotherapist.com service and to the performance of the activity of the same company in order to allow the interested party to use personalized services and for the execution of the same.
– inclusion in the databases and computer databases;
– obligations connected with the execution of the requested service;
– to fulfill specific requests of the Interested Parties.
The provision of such personal data is not mandatory, but any refusal to provide them prevents, in relation to the relationship between the data and the services requested, the execution of our services.
2.2 Personal data may also be used for purposes functional to the promotional activity of the services of english-speaking-psychotherapist.com, such as:
– purposes of information and commercial promotion, such as the proposal of new initiatives, communication of new products and services;
– receiving communications of a commercial and promotional nature via e-mail, through the implicit subscription to a mailing list owned by english-speaking-psychotherapist.com;
– marketing purposes, such as the development of surveys and market analysis;
– conducting public relations activities.
The provision of the aforementioned personal data necessary for the aforementioned purposes is not mandatory. If these data are provided, their processing requires the consent of the data subject.
3 – Provision of data and consequences in the event of failure to consent to processing
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in point 2.1 is necessary to allow the provision and management of the service, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to obtain the use of the service offered by the Holder.
With reference to the purposes of the processing referred to in point 2.2, the consent to the processing of data is optional and may be expressed through the selection of a specific box, for each distinct purpose at the bottom of this information.Failure to give consent will not entail any consequence on the possibility of receiving the services requested and will only involve the consequences described below:
3.1 the impossibility for english-speaking-psychotherapist.com to proceed with aggregate and anonymous statistics in order to monitor and improve the service offered;
3.2 the inability to receive information and promotional communications as well as newsletters from english-speaking-psychotherapist.com in relation to own initiatives and / or of subsidiary and / or associated companies.
4 – Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data that the subjects have voluntarily communicated to our offices will not be disseminated in any way.
The personal data of the interested parties, if necessary, may be communicated to:
4.1 to all the subjects to whom the right of access is recognized pursuant to regulatory provisions;
4.2 to our collaborators, employees and suppliers, in the context of their relative duties and / or any contractual obligations with them, concerning commercial relations with the interested parties;
4.3 to post offices, shippers and couriers for sending documentation and / or material;
4.4 to all those public and / or private subjects, physical and / or juridical persons (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy offices, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Municipality of Rome, etc.), should the communication prove necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the ways and for the purposes described above;
4.5 banking institutions for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts.
In these cases only the essential data, not excessive, will be communicated with respect to the purposes for which they are communicated.
4.6 Transfer of data to third countries: the Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries; however, it reserves the right to use cloud services and in this case the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 2016/679
5 – The methods of treatment
The processing concerns common personal identification data.
The processing of personal data takes place using both paper and computer media with the observance of every precautionary measure, in order to guarantee security and confidentiality. The data will also be managed and protected in environments where access is under constant control in particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, so that the appropriate level of data protection provided by the law, allowing access only to the persons in charge of the processing by the Owner or the Managers possibly designated by the same.
6- Data retention period
Personal data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the specific purposes of the processing for which the user has given his consent and, specifically:
– for the purposes indicated in point 3.1 for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations and, in any case, not later than 10 years from the time of collection of your data
– for the fulfillment of legal obligations and, in any case, not later than the terms established by law for the limitation of rights;
– for the purposes indicated in point 3.2 (ie for direct marketing and market research purposes) for 36 (thirty-six) months from the time the consent to treatment is issued.
7- Holder of the treatment of personal data
– The data controller of the personal data is english-speaking-psychotherapist.com
– The Data Processing Manager is Erika Gsell in compliance with the principles of personal data protection.
– The staff of english-speaking-psychotherapist.com is in charge of processing.
8- Right to access personal data
Under Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016, the interested party has the right to:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive an intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of treatment based on consent, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to data portability;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The above rights may be exercised by request to the Owner, at the addresses listed in this statement. The data subject’s right to object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes extends to the traditional ones and in any case the possibility remains open for the data subject to exercise this right in part, that is, in this case, by opposing, for example , to the mere sending of promotional communications made through automated tools.
CONSENT FORM FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In relation to the Information provided to me by the company english-speaking-psychotherapist.com pursuant to article 13 of the Reg.Ue
679/2016, having acquired the information contained therein concerning the sources, purposes and methods of processing of personal data, I hereby express my free will in relation to the aforementioned treatments.
Instrumental consent – Communications for the execution of contracts
In relation to the Privacy Information provided by you, I consent to the communication of data to english-speaking-psychotherapist.com and to the subjects who perform on behalf of english-speaking-psychotherapist.com the processing referred to in point 2.1 of the aforementioned information (purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with customers) and to the consequent related treatments carried out by these subjects.
NB The instrumental consent must be acquired by customers, natural persons / companies, for the performance of the service.